My Friendly Neighbor Totoro was one my favorite movies as a kid and I think I made my mom watch it with me about a thousand times. To top it off, the version we had on VHS was in Japanese with Chinese subtitles, so I never knew what they were saying unless mom translated for me. So thanks, Mom, for that and, well, everything else.
Happy Mother’s Day to my mom and all moms out there!
- the-little-mouse likes this
- urineeluck reblogged this from debbiefong
- ohelloangelique likes this
- lifewouldbemucheasierasaturtle likes this
- mylittledeadpony likes this
- martazelda likes this
- intothe-wild likes this
- larnbean reblogged this from debbiefong
- soulflower70 likes this
- nuburu likes this
- jessicaxyl likes this
- debbiefong posted this