Robots in progress.
I got some Prismacolor markers after seeing how awesome they are via Kate Fitzpatrick’s blog, and I’ve been trying to successfully work in some color to my pen drawings (lots of failures at first). But I think I may have finally figured it out by laying the color down first after the outline stage and then shading on top with pen!
- deservemore likes this
- aslightexaggeration reblogged this from debbiefong
- ramnesky reblogged this from debbiefong
- singing-moose said: You work really lends itself to color well. Well done you!
- singing-moose likes this
- mikesbloodyblog likes this
- marisolololol reblogged this from liddlelouis
- selfpressured likes this
- englishredhead likes this
- becarefulwhoyoutell likes this
- liddlelouis reblogged this from debbiefong
- fuckyeahwipgif likes this
- iope-orchenstern likes this
- enjoy-oblivion likes this
- songinabottle likes this
- sharkatee said: Love it! Looks fantastic.
- sharkatee likes this
- debbiefong posted this